Saturday, August 18, 2007

Making something just right

I was working on my new line of shuttles and I looked at the one that I had done a few days ago and had thought something not right about the top of it it had been just prototype but hey if I do not do the best I can on it then what am I doing making these for fine weavers everywhere.
So I fiddled with it and well oops I really messed it up. so I made a new one and Ha this one rocks. it is a world better as far as I can tell it feels better and looks great and that is what really matters.
I will let you tell me what you think I know the red circle is the part I goofed on. I got a little carried away with the wrong file. But for the benefit of the project I am sure you can see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops....
sigh.... oopses do happen!