Sunday, September 2, 2007

Tool of the Day


I had picked up a pin vise about a year ago and played with it for the first week but was really not impressed with it. The twist pins I got for it were too small and well it just was not the same as one I had borrowed from a friend. But the other day I got some new twist pins and decided to give it another chance yep I am really happy I did I am just finishing my honeymoon, so that is why I have not posted in a while. If you do not know what a pin vise is it is a manual drilling device powered by your own hand and it drills into the material you need it to. Some use it for plastic models others for the cool metal ones you get for games like war hammer to make sure parts do not fall off. Me I decided that my bead holes where to big for what I am working on now. also I can me very exacting where I put a hole. If I get permission I will put it up for you all to see.

No comments: