Saturday, September 8, 2007

I was wondering if you could help me out

I have put up a survey on the right of this post and would like to know what your opinion is? I know you have one and I value it very much. So what lettering do you like best
the block lettering big bold easy to read
the script lettering thiner stylistic and cool
other
anything else remember I can not make middle parts levitate so I can not do really cool fonts
just think of it in the letters O or P or Q plus D nevermind B or R and A some of my Favorite letters (I get to be creative). If you could just make a selection in the survey or write a comment I would be great full who knows I may even run a contest of my own in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like both styles of printing, it depends on what I would want to use it for. The block is easier to read but the script is fancier for when you want something special.