Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I have been working on a few Ideas

It has been a while but I figure somethings are worth the wait
I have been playing with a few ideas some good some bad but I had said that I would share
some of them with you
first thanks to Marilyn getting me thinking about ways that I could do more artistic works on the shuttles she had asked me to do a spider as we all know they are the insect weavers and developing on that idea she asked for a web to be part of it . I thought hmmm yes a spider is no problem but a web with that would be interesting wait a sec Marilyn had already asked about painting on the shuttles and that worked nicely why not engrave and paint the web white.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that the web was painted white! This is so cool, Clancy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.